Subscribe to our mailing list below:
This page (together with the documents referred to on it) tells you the Terms & Conditions on which you may make use of the Urban Cove store website (the "Site"), whether as a guest or registered user, and the terms applicable to the sale of goods or services through the Site. By using the Site you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms & Conditions then please refrain from using the Site.
- Access to UrbanCove.com is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- All goods which appear for sale on UrbanCove.com are advertised as invitations to treat, and no offer of sale shall be implied. By placing an order on UrbanCove.com you are offering to purchase the goods detailed within that order, which we may or may not accept at their sole discretion. Your order is governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Payment in full is required at the time of order. Payment should be made through UrbanCove.com website.
- A number of products represented on UrbanCove.com are made to order. In this instance, full payment for the goods will be taken in advance as the products are bespoke in nature.
- If the payment is not authorised by your bank or card issuer, you will receive an e-mail advising you of the reason why. If payment is authorised but we have a query with your order, we will send you an email as soon as possible to advise you of the nature of the query. If we are unable to resolve the query for any reason and cannot dispatch your order, a full refund will be issued back to your card.
Delivery & Returns
- You may cancel or amend your order at any time before it has been shipped by using our ‘contact us’ section with your order reference.
- Changes to your order due to stock availability. It is unlikely that we will have a situation where a product advertised In Stock is not available. Occasionally suppliers withdraw products from the market with no notice. We will advise you immediately if this happens and do our upmost to find a suitable alternative product request for us to do this. We also reserve the right in any cancel your order in these circumstances and you can either have a full refund or accept an offer of alternative model.
- Any delivery times quoted are estimates only, based on availability and normal delivery time in working days. For further details, please see our Delivery section.
- If you wish to discuss or organise a return, exchange or refund of any item, please contact us directly using the contact facility on the Site.We accept returns on a 7 day basis and you will be responsible for payment of the delivery charges. For further details, please see our Returns section.
- If you order goods from our Site for delivery outside the UK, they may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
- The copyright, design rights and artwork on the web site belong to UrbanCove.com & Projeto. All other intellectual property rights are reserved. This web site is for personal and non-commercial use. You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world.
- The colours and dimensions of the products portrayed on the site are merely there as a guide. We aim to portray the products as accurately as we can, but we have no control over your personal computer and its settings.
- UrbanCove does not endorse or recommend any particular product. Reasonable care has been taken that the content of this website is correct but it is subject to amendment at any time without notice. All content on this website (including information about products, and images) is published in good faith but you acknowledge that UrbanCove cannot check the accuracy of all information provided by its suppliers.
- UrbanCove shall not be liable for any failure or delay in performance of its obligations which results directly or indirectly from any cause or circumstance which is beyond its reasonable control.
- This Site provides links to other websites for your information. We have no control over such sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them
- Complaints regarding our services or products must be brought to our attention by using the ‘contact us’ section within a reasonable time and we will investigate and respond to your complaint within 7 working days.
- This website will require registration and subsequent access to the website will be subject to an approved login name and password. Information that you provide on this website must be accurate and complete. All password details are accepted and may be withdrawn at our sole discretion and are exclusive to you and non transferable and must be treated as strictly confidential at all times. In the event that you have any concerns regarding your approved log in name or password or become aware of any misuse then you must inform us immediately.
- You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Site, the server on which our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Site. You must not attack our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. UrbanCove will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. Our Site must not be framed on any other website, nor may you create a link to any part of our Site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- If we fail at any time to insist upon strict performance of any of your obligations under these Terms & Conditions, or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled under them, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve you from compliance with such obligations.
- Our privacy statement is incorporated into these terms.
- UrbanCove reserves the right to change these terms from time to time.
- Except as otherwise provided in these order terms and conditions, your statutory rights are not affected.